McCulloch Agencies together with Stockco are pleased to offer you an innovative livestock funding and marketing package. This product is the first of its kind in Australia and our aim is to enhance our clients livestock trading operations and make your business more profitable.
Agency and Marketing fee including livestock funding
McCulloch Agencies and StockCo can offer you a pricing structure where you pay a flat marketing fee of 5% + GST of the sale price for all livestock trades that are closed out within 120 days. The marketing fee will increase by 0.50% + GST for every additional 30 days.
|Trade Term||Marketing Fee|
|Between 0 and 120 days||5.0% + GST|
|Between 121 and 150 days||5.5% + GST|
|Between 151 and 180 days||6.0% + GST|
|Between 181 and 210 days||6.5% + GST|
The maximum term is 210 days and the minimum application size is $100,000.
Included in the marketing fee is McCulloch Agencies’ sales commission and 100% funding of the livestock provided by StockCo. Fees and levies
are not included.
How do sales work?
When you sell the livestock, McCulloch Agencies will issue you with an Account Sale displaying the applicable marketing commission, fees and levies deducted from the sale proceeds. On the date of payment, the balance of the sale proceeds will then be sent to StockCo, who will deduct the purchase price and send the remaining sale proceeds to you (on the same day).
StockCo will be providing you 100% livestock finance via McCulloch Agencies. Provided you sell the livestock through McCulloch Agencies, you
do not need to pay a finance rate on the livestock. Instead the finance costs are paid from the marketing fee. StockCo will provide this
facility to you on its standard terms and conditions, and subject to its usual credit criteria. Please contact us for a copy of the StockCo
Master Livestock Agreement Terms and Conditions.
How do I sign up?
To qualify for this pricing structure you need to let your McCulloch Agencies representative know before you intend to purchase further livestock. The process will then be as follows:
• Your McCulloch Agencies Agent will come to your farm and discuss your trading requirements and management strategies and explain the product in more depth
• You will complete an application form for finance through StockCo. StockCo will review your application and may seek further information from you.
• If you meet StockCo’s credit criteria, your application will be approved. You will then need to sign a Master Livestock Agreement, together with any other security documentation that may be required in line with StockCo’s credit requirements.
• You will be given a facility limit, linked to your peak trading requirements. You can purchase as many lots of livestock as you wish, provided you remain within your approved facility limit.
• For each purchase, StockCo will confirm the details of the purchase in a Supplementary Agreement. StockCo will then settle the purchase invoice.
Once purchased, StockCo takes ownership of the livestock and bails them to you.
• If you decide not to deliver the livestock into the McCulloch Agencies program and sell the livestock elsewhere, a finance rate of 1.15% per month of the purchase price, capitalised monthly, will be charged.
What happens if there are deaths or losses?
You will be responsible for all deaths or missing livestock. Deaths are to be repaid by paying the purchase price of the animal plus a rate of 1.15% per month of the purchase price, capitalised monthly. You can fund this through the sale of other livestock not funded by StockCo, or by holding margin from other sales.
• The most efficient way to manage deaths is to repay them as quickly as possible. Another suggestion is to repay a few extra head via margin every time you sell. Speak to a StockCo representative for more information about this.
If you would like to find out more information or book an appointment please contact anyone of the McCulloch Agencies livestock team to find out more.
Daniel McCulloch 0429 613 332
Mitchell Swain 0429 446 952
Karina McCulloch 0447 277 665
Emma Redden 0427 697 666
Ciaran O'Gorman 0402 322 732