At McCulloch Agencies we have developed an industry leading approach to connecting metropolitan investors with regional opportunity.
Our Sydney based Buyers Agent division gives unparalleled access to every rural, residential and commercial property both on and off the
market. Using our network of industry contacts, and local knowledge we have streamlined the buying process, saving you time, and putting you
in front of the best investment opportunities the region has to offer.
Once you have secured your investment, McCulloch Agencies are then able to offer assistance through our asset management division.
At McCulloch Agencies we understand that buying and investing in an unfamiliar town can be daunting. With our suite of services on offer,
our team will ensure the buying process is streamline, transparent and stress free.
Our range of services include:
- Record of comparable sales in area
- Historical growth analysis
- In-depth property analysis
- Valuable independent advice
- Expected rental returns and yields
- Due diligence
- Coordination of solicitors
- Coordination of financial institutes
- Building and pest inspections
- Council and strata reports
- Pre-settlement inspections
- Strategic negotiations
- Auction bidding
- Exchanging contracts
McCulloch Agencies have experience servicing the local region, and we have built our strategy and offering around the following major
- Those living Sydney, with a reliable job, and solid savings base that want to get into the property market, but Sydney is not favourable.
They would like to invest regionally but do not have the time to educate themselves on their options, and the market outlook and movements.
- What used to be referred to as the Pitt Street farmer, those that live in Sydney with a grounded understanding of regional Australia and a
passion for agricultural. They are based in Sydney for the foreseeable future but interested in having a base in a regional area.
Higher Return Investors
- Decent investments in Sydney are not only scarce but the capital returns and rental yields are very low. Investors have shown great
interest in investment opportunities both in the residential and commercial space of Tamworth and regional NSW.